Make the San Juan Motel your home base during your Pagosa Springs vacation. Pagosa Springs offers a wide variety of year-round activities in a sunny and mild mountain setting. From fishing in Pagosa Springs' many lakes in the summer, to skiing and snowmobiling in the winter, visitors enjoy numerous activities to satisfy the quiet traveler as well as the thrill-seeking adventurer. Make the great outdoors your next vacation and stay at the San Juan Motel.
Seasonal Outdoor Activities
All just minutes away and NOT to be missed!
- Pagosa Springs fishing on San Juan River & lakes
- Hiking and Biking in 3+ million acres of National Forest
- Horseback riding
- River kayaking, rafting and tubing
- 27 hole public golf course and mini golf
- A 5-acre town park with ice skating and fishing ponds just across the street
- The finest powder skiing in Colorado
- Cross-country skiing
- Sledding and snowmobiling
- Pagosa hot springs
Within just several hours driving time are unique attractions to enjoy:
- Durango-Silverton and Cumbres-Toltec Railroads
- Mesa Verde Indian Ruins
- Chimney Rock Ancient Pueblo Indian Ruins
(All within a comfortable walking distance)
- Renowned hot therapeutic mineral springs.
- Numerous restaurants, featuring: JJ's Upstream,
Ajia, The Junction, Malt Shoppe, Victoria's Parlor, The Rose, Tequila's Mexican, The Elkhorn Cafe, and the Bear Creek Saloon.
- Specialty coffee shops nearby.
- Quaint stores of all types including tourist items, gifts, skiing, hunting, fishing, pottery, home decor, knick knacks and more!